School uniform is not compulsory for children in the Nursery but parents may purchase school sweatshirts if they choose.
All other children should come to school in their full school uniform.
- black or dark grey trousers
- white shirt or polo-shirt
- navy school sweatshirt
- black, dark grey or navy skirt / pinafore dress
- black shoes - no trainers or shoes with coloured soles
- blue check dresses may be worn in summer
- navy or grey school shorts may be worn in summer
- brown, navy or black sandals may be worn in the summer, but they must cover the children’s toes and be firmly attached behind the ankle
- black boots can be worn in the winter
- plain white t-shirt
- navy blue shorts
- trainers or plimsolls
- a tracksuit may be worn in winter
Swimming kit: (Years 3 & 4 only)
- close fitting trunks for boys
- one-piece costume for girls
- a swimming hat
- a towel
All school uniform items can be obtained from:
JK Clothing, Well Hall Road, Eltham.
020 8859 4004
We respect the religion and culture of all our children. Therefore, if parents have any religious or cultural requests about uniform, they should speak to the Headteacher.
It is very important to mark your child’s clothing clearly either by sewn-in or ironed-on labels or with an indelible pen. A great deal of parents’ time is wasted trying to find unlabelled items.